Tuesday, August 21, 2012

more Iowa State Fair

yes, i realize that is a huge bruise on my arm.

the last few photos are waiting for the hunter hayes concert to start.
it was a HUGE crowd.
i loved him. he is the justin beiber of country music.

2 comments:

  1. Angela,

    This summer I stumbled across a series of books, the Tressa Jayne Turner Mysteries to be exact. They are based in Iowa and the entire second book is set at the Iowa State Fair. Seeing your pictures reminded me of the antics of the main character and just make me smile. They are not the best written books ever, but they are hilarious if you decide to check them out.

    But in other news, I am so excited for you as you embark on your next adventure! It may be scary, but I find the things that are the most scary often have the best outcomes. -Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christy!! I might have to check out those books -- they sound good. I have such a LOVE for the Iowa State Fair. I am sure you feel the same about Ohio's. Thank you for the encouraging words, I appreciate them. I think I might write that last quote you wrote down and put it by my desk ... :)

      Delete