Tuesday, August 14, 2012

mariah's bachelorette partayy.

 In September, one of my best friends will get married.
As with any engagement, comes a bachelorette party.
...and a wedding shower.
...and a panty party.
We, the bridesmaids, decided to make it an all in one weekend.
We started the afternoon off with a wedding shower, followed by a panty party which morphed into her bachelorette party.

3 bars.
15 girls.
We started the evening out at a piano bar in Columbia, MO.
Followed by a country bar with a hugggge dance floor.
They had a Jason Aldean impersonator and he invited us all up on stage.
The last stop was a local bar.
Mariah has a beautiful voice and so they allowed her to come up on stage and sing.
I think she will be famous someday.
I loved being reunited with my two best friends from college.
Mariah was the first girl I met at NW.
She met Natalie.
We all became roommates.

These two girls know me better than I know myself.
I just love them.

Do you see all of those panties?
33 to be exact.
Oh, and Mariah has five bridesmaids, not 15.
The bachelorette party was a combination of friends, family and bridesmaids.
Can't wait until September 22nd when she ties the knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment