Saturday, July 31, 2010

last saturday

This morning I woke up and began to pack. I feel that I have acquired more clothes over the summer...I am going to make them all fit. After packing I met up with Chase and we went to the zoo, grabbed some food, and then walked around.
I met up with Jake and Kayla at about 5:30ish and they grabbed a burger and drinks. I had a Shirley Temple where they ate - I can honestly say I don't think I have had one since I was 12...

Then we decided that we would head to the Nats baseball game. Usually you can get a ticket to the Nats games for $10 or so...the cheapest one we could find was $75! They were completely sold out. They were playing the Phillies. I think more people from Philadelphia were attending than from DC.We sat and waited thinking that maybe we would get tickets...wrong. Oh well, it was fun to spend time with them.

I got back a little bit ago and helped April pack. She leaves tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment