Sunday, July 11, 2010

wish party

I keep putting off writing this post because I can't post what I want. I had my first wish party yesterday and it was amazing! It was neat to see my work carried out and in action. I have a lot of neat pictures, but I can't share. Maybe the family will change their mind about being publicity approved and then I can...

After the wish party I met up with my friend, Chase. We went to Old Town Alexandria and walked around, went to a museum and grabbed some food. The town was celebrating its birthday and they had a concert by the Potomac River followed by fireworks. The concert was amazing! The US Army band played first followed by the Alexandria Symphony Orchestra. They played Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, and even The Sound of Music. It was celebrating the fourth two weekends in a row. Only it was cold...I was freezing for some reason!
This first picture is of this guy who plays songs using water glasses. He was unbelievable. He plays songs that are recognizable too.

The second picture is of the Alexandria Symphony Orchestra.

Today I woke up at about 8 and went to church, came back and then took a 3 hour nap...I'm still tired too...

No comments:

Post a Comment