Thursday, July 22, 2010

Amanda Jo!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend, Amanda!
(Amanda made this last year)
Amanda was one of the first people that I met my freshman year of college. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
(Fall Classic at Arrowhead our freshman year)
She is a constant reminder in my life to have fun. Anytime I am having a bad day or stressed about something she knows exactly how to brighten my day. Her sense of humor can make anyone laugh.

I love Amanda for many reasons, but a few of my favorite reasons would be her constant reminder to...

let loose and have fun - to go out on weekdays - to make a fool of yourself - and to take chances

(Going out during the freezing cold Maryville winter)
I love you Amanda Jo! Happy Birthday!

Also, Amanda just found out she passed the C-Base! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Fall classic at arrowhead was great......RAVIOLI!!!!

    ReplyDelete