Tuesday, January 10, 2012

cccchanges.

Dear Blog Reader,

After many tears, wrong paperwork and a trip to Chicago, I have decided to not study abroad anymore. 

It is what is best for me.

I've always been told to 'go with your gut' ... my gut said ... 'now is not the right time'

The thought of being gone for four months was hurting me mentally and emotionally.  I tend to become stressed easily and did not want to be studying, traveling, and looking for a full time job at the same time.

No, I am not sad.

No, I don't need your sympathy.

No, I don't think I am making a mistake.

I am finishing my last semester at Northwest.  I graduate on Saturday, April 28th, 2012! Mark your calendars!

Please respect my decision and support me in what I need to do for me.

Thank you,
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Angela,

    If you feel that you are making the right choice for you right now, then no one should question you. It's your life, after all. Most blog readers/friends/family/acquaitances might wonder why you might have made this decision, but at least for me, I'm glad that you made your choice. Granted, it would have been cool to study abroad but I'm sure you'll find another outlet to get you across the pond someday.

    Be proud of your decision and know that for whatever reasons you made it, they were the right ones.

    Have a good day.

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you!! You know I was someone who was really excited for you, but I have also been at that place where leaving friends and family is impossible to come to terms with. You wouldn't have been happy, and I'm glad you made the decision that's right for you and for this time in your life. Enjoy your last semester without regret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    I know you would have loved studying aboard. Trust me you still can. You are young and have your life put together. If your heart so desires for you to travel aboard one day you will. Remember you can always study on your own!
    I'm very glad you are staying at Northwest and graduating on April 28th 2012! Go us graduates!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete