On our second day in Chicago we slept in and then went to Shedd Aquarium.
Beautiful beautiful place.
We watched a 20 minute movie in 4D and even an aquatic show.
This top picture is the aquatic pool overlooking Lake Michigan.
I wish I was able to get a picture of a dolphin jumping in the air, but after a few attempts I decided I would rather watch the show and enjoy it then snapping 100 pictures.

Incredible jellyfish display.
Mesmerizing.
We spent the majority of our day at the aquarium.
After a little bit of shopping we needed to fill up our stomachs.
We went to Union Station rather early to make sure we were on time for our bus.
The bus ride home was long and fullllll of people.
Lots of memories made with my dear friend Ashley.
Thank you to my Aunt Ann for all of the suggestions of things to do/see in Chicago!






No comments:
Post a Comment