The two most wonderful parents in the whole wide world came and visited me this weekend!
After spending four hours in the car, I made them drive another 40 minutes to St. Joe.
My mother needed to go to The Rusty Chandelier before I leave Missouri.
Antiques, clever craft ideas, refurnished items.
We loved it, my dad loved going on his own for a bit and finding some food.
We hit up Target and TJMaxx.
Found a few bargains.
Indulged in yummy food from Cheddars.
Came back to Maryville.
Had a glass of wine before going to The Palms.
(yes, I can say I officially took my parents to the bar)
They were ready for bed by 9:30 p.m.
Woke up and had breakfast.
Drove to Conception Abbey.
Mass at the Basilica.
Monks, priests, seminarians.
Old style Catholic Mass.
Then they had to leave.
I hate saying good-bye to my parents.
I still choke up and get a little teary eyed.
Good-byes are never easy.
Especially when it is people you love so much.


Oh my goodness! Look at all of those fabric yo-yos!!! #love
ReplyDelete