Well...this post is long over due.
Better late than never.
I helped out at another photo shoot my last day of TOMS.
Chelsea (former intern) was running around taking photos for the TOMS blog and I was busy steaming t-shirts for the models.
Here we are playing around with the new beanies available this fall.
Hard at work steaming clothes...
After we returned from the photo shoot the day was almost over.
Our brand experience team had a going away party for us.
All of our photos were up on the wall with envelopes for people to leave notes in.
We had a BBQ.
We had a band playing music for us.
We had to say our good-byes.
I looked back and started to bawl. (It was the ugly cry, trust me)
I dreamed of working for this company.
I can't believe I was given the opportunity.
I am so blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment