Thursday, September 8, 2011

Currently I have been...

 Spending a lot of time in that pink chair...
(Just finished a paper about our First Amendment rights and social media...yikes)

Trying to find balance between school, friends, work, etc.

Enjoying this beautiful weather! Can it stay like this year round?

Bumming rides off of people because my car needed a little bit of maintenance...I get to pick it up today!

Trying to figure out my next step in life as a great opportunity has been suggested to me...

Learning how to run my new camera. My old one broke.

Working on trying to blog more often because I had no idea so many people actually enjoyed reading this thing! Thank you! I will try harder!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you first gave me a tour of your newly decorated house! Hope to see you the next time I'm in town. No buts about it.

    ReplyDelete