Behind these doors you will find the barn, a meeting room modeled after the barn in Argentina where TOMS journey began.
On the walls you see photos from shoe drops. Pictures that grab your heart and show pure happiness.
This our lobby at TOMS.
I am realizing how much I love this company and how happy I am at work.
I have two incredible managers, a wonderful mentor, and co-workers who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to talk with me.
My intern class - they are phenomenal.
Tonight we all had a wonderful dinner together. Molly graciously cooked a delicious meal for us.
I learn something new everyday.
I am challenged everyday.
I work to put shoes on the feet of children in need and give sight to those in need.
My life is so incredibly awesome.
This our lobby at TOMS.
I am realizing how much I love this company and how happy I am at work.
I have two incredible managers, a wonderful mentor, and co-workers who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to talk with me.
My intern class - they are phenomenal.
Tonight we all had a wonderful dinner together. Molly graciously cooked a delicious meal for us.
I learn something new everyday.
I am challenged everyday.
I work to put shoes on the feet of children in need and give sight to those in need.
My life is so incredibly awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment