Thursday, February 24, 2011

random thoughts

I have nothing to blog about. Here are a few thoughts running though my head.

I should study for my propaganda & persuasion test.

uhhhh why is it snowing? Maybe school will be cancelled tomorrow. Not likely.

Justin Bieber's "one less lonely girl" song is so stinkin cute. I want a guy to play it for me on an acoustic guitar.

What do I need to get done this weekend?

Spring Break Florida in 23 days.

me + you - ohh just another Justin Bieber song

What am I going to do this summer?

Why do no good guys exist in Maryville?

I really hope school is cancelled tomorrow. Then I wouldn't have to take my test.

Why hasn't my mom called me back?

Blogs are addicting....

It hurts to talk to people who live far away. Bad.

Where is my life going to be next year at this time?

I had a dream last night about Kayne West performing in JCPenney's. What the heck...? April and Stacy were there.

I wish that I could stop analyzing my life.

Back to the whole "it hurts to talk to people who live far away." Skype is seriously one of the best and worst things in this world. So are cell phones.

I'm the bustling, busy Angela Wasko. Read about me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment