Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seek ye first..


It's going to be a great week because...

My fortune cookie had an inspirational message.

My parents visited me this weekend and spoiled me.

My to-do list is getting smaller and smaller as the afternoon goes on.

My roommate turns 21 and we are CELEBRATING!

My countdown for spring break has offically begun...27 days.

My SAC lecture (
Andrew Jenks) for next Monday (2/28) already has over 195 tickets picked up, which means I don't have to do a lot of last minute promos.

and because I am happy, healthy, and thankful for a Heavenly Father who always provides.

This Bible verse has been popping up in my life lately and holding true.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33

Basically...seek God and seek to spend eternity with Him. If you do this, you will find happiness and everything else in life will fall into place.

I hope you are as excited for this week as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment