Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lisa & Dave's Wedding

The beautiful bride...
My beautiful cousin Lisa was married this weekend in Minneapolis. The wedding and reception were held at the University of Minnesota - Arboretum. It was absolutely gorgeous!
My sister Teresa, myself, my cousin Amanda, my sister Jessica, and my cousin's girlfriend, Kylie.
The sister's and I. If you zoom in on this picture it is scary to see how alike Jessica and I look.
My family before the ceremony. Potential Christmas card pic, eh?? :)
My grandma and I at the wedding reception. She is adorable, amazing, and genuine. I love her so much and thank God that she is still present in my life today. She is the only grandparent I have left and hope she will still be present when I get married.

As you know, at wedding receptions there is always the guests who are tapping the knife against the champagne glass ordering for the bride and groom to kiss. Lisa and Dave made a game out of it and in order for them to kiss, the guests had to demonstrate how they wanted them to kiss. People were standing on chairs kissing each other, grabbing each other's faces and more...but the cutest one was when my dad and Aunt Kathy stood up and each kissed my grandma's cheeks.

Lisa and Dave then went around to all of the grandparents and kissed their cheeks. Look at how happy my grandma is in this picture...
It was a beautiful wedding! It makes me excited to fall in love and live happily ever after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment