Northwest Bearcats reunited...!
My trip to Missouri reminded me once again that I have such incredible friends.
I am so blessed.
So many good memories with these three.
Natalie is finishing up her teaching practicum and student teaching this year.
Dave starts Chiropractic school this month.
Brady just started medical school at The University of Missouri.
Crazy how much our lives have changed in the past four months...
Ashley Herring.
The girl who always tests my patience but keeps me grounded.
She reminds me to slow down and take my time...
and to always eat a cupcake ... or two.
Ashley on the left is now an FCS teacher in Kansas City.
She loves teaching and I have no doubt that her students adore her.
She has such a big heart. She told me she is at school every morning by 6:30 AM and doesn't leave some nights until 9:00 PM (she is also a volleyball coach).
Dedication right there.
I thought this 9-6 thing was a bit challenging...
The first girl I met at college.
She took me under her wing and our friendship continues to stay strong even though we are miles apart.
Whodathunk that one day I would be standing next to her as she said "i-do"... ?!
I'm so happy for her and her new hubby!
Congratulations Mariah and Jesse!
No comments:
Post a Comment