On the third day of alternative spring break, my small group worked with Diligent Hands Gracious Hearts, a non-profit dedicated to helping eldery/low-income families with house maintaince.
We put on paint clothes, grabbed our paint brushes and got to work!
The sun was a shining and we were a singin'!
After volunteering in the morning, we went downtown to enjoy a picnic lunch followed by yummy homemade ice cream.
Following ice cream we went to Frazee Dream Center and worked with our adorable kiddos.
This is my buddy for the week, Avias.
He stole my heart when we made up a secret handshake.
Seriously love this little guy so much.
After Frazee, we went back to the hotel, cleaned up and went out for sushi.
Such a fun night filled with beautiful people.



I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's bоth еԁucаtiνe anԁ intеrеstіng, and let
ReplyDeleteme tell you, уοu've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm veгy
happy I stumbled acrοss this duгing my searсh for something relating tο this.
my pаgе Property for Sale