Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

 Instead of watching the Super Bowl in the stadium this year, I watched it side by side with some of my closest friends. Last year, when I worked at the Super Bowl, all employees received a name badge with a photo ID and job title. I dusted off my official NFL name badge from last year and wore it to the party.

I thought it would be fun to have a little craft time before the big game began...!
So, I made everyone at the party also make a name badge for themselves.
(The boys were so thrilled with me ... :)

We had some clever job descriptions ranging from peanut server to drinker of beer.
We had way too much food.
How many crock-pots can you find in the photo above?
First person to guess correctly receives an official name badge made by yours truly :)

2 comments: