The Bearcats lost yesterday.
We rarely lose a game.
Northwest doesn't know how to react when we don't walk away with a win.
Despite the loss, I had such an amazing time.
It was bittersweet to attend my last game at Arrowhead Stadium in KC.
We tailgated before the game.
So much amazing food and so many fun people.
Prepare for picture overload.
Inside the stadium. It was a hot hot hot day.
Everyone walked away with a sunburn.
This last photo chokes me up a little bit.
It is the boys of Big Blue (next door neighbors) and the girls of Cape Cod (my roommates and I)
We started out as friends when we were freshman, now we are seniors.
I look at these photos and think about how much I love Northwest.
I love love love my college decision.
I am so proud to be a Bearcat.




No comments:
Post a Comment