Thursday, August 4, 2011

Give


Today wouldn't be one of my favorite days of all time...

you know how it goes....
you didn't sleep the night before...
you're mentally and physically exhausted...
something goes wrong at work....
something else goes wrong at work....
you hate the lunch you packed....
someone misunderstands you.....
the Internet at your apartment doesn't work...
you find yourself complaining about the smallest things...

Today was one of those days for me.
I am mentally and physically exhausted.
I love my time out here, but I feel that I never have time for myself.

Now, I can continue my pity party that I am throwing for myself or I can think about why I decided to move my life across the country.

To give to others.
To serve others.
To challenge myself.
To learn.

Thanks for reading my pity party blog. Please tell me you have had a day like this before...?

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    Life sometimes takes you down and you don't know if you can get up. Let me tell you that I have a feeling you can. You have shown some resiliency by picking up your life in the Midwest and decided to help change the world.

    I hope you can find even a little while to yourself. After a long week of work, everyone deserves a little rest.

    Chris D.

    ReplyDelete